(24-25 October 2014; Department of Philosophy, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA)
- Submission deadline: *** Friday, May 30, 2014 ***
- Notification by: June 30, 2014
- Submission requirement: Extended abstract (1,000 words or less)
- Submit extended abstracts via email to email@example.com.
- Accommodations: Expenses for travel, hotel, and meals will be covered in full for any graduate students presenting at the conference. Hotel and meals will be provided for all other presenters.
- Publication: Selected papers from ILCS1 and this workshop may be published in an edited volume or journal special issue. When submitting, please note whether you would like your paper to be considered for inclusion in a proceedings volume.
- Website: http://jonahschupbach.com/ILCS/
- Tania Lombrozo (University of California, Berkeley)
- Elliott Sober (University of Wisconsin, Madison)
- Katie Steele (London School of Economics)
- Jacob Stegenga (University of Utah; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jonah Schupbach (University of Utah; email@example.com)
This is the 2nd workshop on Inductive Logic and Confirmation in Science. ILCS1, organized by Juergen Landes and Jon Williamson, was held in Paris in October 2013. This series of workshops is addressed to all researchers (early and not so early career) in all disciplines who have an interest in inductive logic and confirmation theory as they relate to science and the philosophy of science. PhD students are particularly encouraged to participate. The workshop is free and open to anyone. If you plan to attend (and are not on the list of presenters), please register by simply dropping an email to the organizers with your name and affiliation.